Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Auction

So I've decided that it is in the best interest of these pieces that I auction them off. I love and adore each one but I won't have the space for them in the coming months when I get the heave-ho from Artspace. So what? Well, if you happen to be in the area, or not, you'll have a chance of owning one of my pieces pretty darn cheap if you're lucky.

I plan on starting the bid on each piece at $75. The auction will take place on December 3rd in studio 108 at Artspace from 6p until 9:15 after which the winners will be announced and the piece(s) will be taken to their new forever home(s).
So what if I don't live in Raleigh, or can't be there? You can hit me up @ garrett@garrettscales.com and tell me the bid you want to make on the particular piece. Keep in mind that the bids increase in 25 dollar increments. I will add your name to the list with the price you're willing to bid. Also for those of you outside the city and/or state, I DO have the ability to ship to any coast or any country, and if that happens to be your case we can settle up on shipping after the auction. I plan on creating a press release soon which I will send to through the proper channels so keep your eyes peeled. If you have any questions about the Auction or the pieces, feel free to hit me up at garrett@garrettscales.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment